Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Welcome

As I said in our intro, we are three friends who are working on our psychic abilities.  We are also growing by leaps and bounds spiritually! We would like to share our individual and shared experiences with our readers. we invite comments and discussion.

My name is Jae.  I have been interested in the supernatural since elementary school.  I have been working on improving my psychic abilities for around 20 years.  I am a professional female in my early 50's.  My friends will sign on soon to add some background about themselves. 

For starters, please share with us if you have had any supernatural experiences. Ex. ghosts, unexplained noises, things moving, seeing aliens, etc.  Don't be shy.  We look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings to all.
Jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment