Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hey everyone!  This is Jae again.  I thought I would share my first psychic experience.  I was about 8-10 years old.  I had been in the basement practicing the piano.  I came upstairs and my uncle was sitting in the living room.  We lived about 45 minutes away and he NEVER came over unannounced.  As soon as I saw him, I heard in my head, "He and Carol are getting divorced."  A few minutes later, my parents told me that he had come to visit to tell us that he and his wife were getting a divorce.  This is known as Instant Knowing.  I believe that it was my spirit guide telling me.  I have heard her occasionally throughout my life.  I seek to hear her on a daily basis.  Please write and share your psychic experiences with us. 
Blessings to all.
Jae.

No comments:

Post a Comment